Uniform Power of Attorney Act – Alabama Power of Attorney Laws
License / Price: Free
Version: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
File size: 50 Kb
Uniform Power of Attorney Act – Title 26 Chapter 1A
- Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 26-1A-101 Short title.
- Section 26-1A-102 Definitions.
- Section 26-1A-103 Applicability.
- Section 26-1A-104 Power of attorney is durable.
- Section 26-1A-105 Execution of power of attorney.
- Section 26-1A-106 Validity of power of attorney.
- Section 26-1A-107 Meaning and effect of power of attorney.
- Section 26-1A-108 Nomination of conservator or guardian; relation of agent to court-appointed fiduciary.
- Section 26-1A-109 When power of attorney effective.
- Section 26-1A-110 Termination of power of attorney or agent’s authority.
- Section 26-1A-111 Co-agents and successor agents.
- Section 26-1A-112 Reimbursement and compensation of agent.
- Section 26-1A-113 Agent’s acceptance.
- Section 26-1A-114 Agent’s duties.
- Section 26-1A-115 Exoneration of agent.
- Section 26-1A-116 Judicial relief.
- Section 26-1A-117 Agent’s liability to the principal.
- Section 26-1A-118 Agent’s resignation; notice.
- Section 26-1A-119 Acceptance of and reliance upon acknowledged power of attorney.
- Section 26-1A-120 Liability for refusal to accept acknowledged power of attorney.
- Section 26-1A-121 Principles of law and equity.
- Section 26-1A-122 Laws applicable to financial institutions and entities.
- Section 26-1A-123 Remedies under other law.
- Article 2 Authority.
- Section 26-1A-201 Authority that requires specific grant; grant of general authority.
- Section 26-1A-202 Incorporation of authority.
- Section 26-1A-203 Construction of authority generally.
- Section 26-1A-204 Real property.
- Section 26-1A-205 Tangible personal property.
- Section 26-1A-206 Stocks and bonds.
- Section 26-1A-207 Commodities and options.
- Section 26-1A-208 Banks and other financial institutions.
- Section 26-1A-209 Operation of entity or business.
- Section 26-1A-210 Insurance and annuities.
- Section 26-1A-211 Estates, trusts, and other beneficial interests.
- Section 26-1A-212 Claims and litigation.
- Section 26-1A-213 Personal and family maintenance.
- Section 26-1A-214 Benefits from governmental programs or civil or military service.
- Section 26-1A-215 Retirement plans.
- Section 26-1A-216 Taxes.
- Section 26-1A-217 Gifts.
- Article 3 Forms.
- Article 4 Miscellaneous Provisions.