Minor (Child) Power of Attorney Form New Hampshire – PDF

License / Price: Free
Version: Fillable Adobe PDF (.pdf)
File size: 115 KB
Use this Form to: assign an individual to be the temporary guardian for your child with full parental rights.
5 Stars | 1 Ratings

The New Hampshire minor power of attorney form can be used by parents to give another individual the temporary rights to make decisions regarding a child’s health care, education, and any other matters that may require parental permission. The appointed individual (the attorney-in-fact) will usually only be given this authority for a period during which the parent is absent due to military deployment, work, illness, or education. To assign a guardian for the child due to a lack of proper care or the incapacitation of their parent, the necessary guardianship forms must be filed with the local court and notice given to any other legal guardians (see Chapter 464-A: Guardians and Conservators).

Signing Requirements (§ 564-E:105) – Notary Public