Parental Power of Attorney (Guardianship) | Alaska

2.7 Stars | 30 Ratings

Updated on April 12th, 2023

An Alaska minor child power of attorney may be used by a parent that would like to have a relative serve as the guardian for a child over their school and health care issues. The maximum time frame this is allowed is for one (1) year. The arrangement may continue longer if a new power of attorney document is signed when the term is reached.