DMV Power of Attorney Form Delaware – PDF Template
License / Price: Free
Version: Fillable Adobe PDF (.pdf)
File size: 145 Kb
Select a person to handle any type of tax filing in relation to a motor vehicle with the Department of Motor Vehicles (Find a Location). The person selected is allowed to do the following if desired by the principal;
- Establish new accounts and update information accordingly.
- Sign and file tax returns for all programs indicated above.
- Register and renew vehicles.
- To provide information as requested for the purpose of tax audit(s).
- To discuss relevant issues pertaining to tax audit(s).
- To receive correspondence from the Division of Motor Vehicles regarding my tax audit(s) and/or contested case(s).
- To enter into a written agreement extending the period of limitation during which the tax may be assessed, to accept a notification of the 60 day requirement to obtain records and/or certificates, and to accept a notification of sampling procedure.
- To provide representation and make oral and written presentations of fact or argument related to my contested case(s).