General Power of Attorney Illinois Form – Adobe PDF
Authorize a general power of attorney form and act for another person’s financial interest by completing this form and signing in front of at least one witness but a notary public is highly recommended. You will have the unrestricted power to handle any type of financial decision on behalf of the other person and in their best interest including;
- Real estate transactions.
- Financial institution transactions.
- Stock and bond transactions.
- Tangible personal property transactions.
- Safe deposit box transactions.
- Insurance and annuity transactions.
- Retirement plan transactions.
- Social Security, employment and military service benefits.
- Tax matters.
- Claims and litigation.
- Commodity and option transactions.
- Business operations.
- Borrowing transactions.
- Estate transactions.
Form does not allow representation in the event the Principal becomes incapacitated or no longer able to think for themselves. For this type of arrangement the principal and agent will need the durable form.