Tax Power of Attorney Louisiana Form – Adobe PDF
The Louisiana tax power of attorney form, or ‘R-7006’, is designated for residents seeking to have someone else file taxes on their behalf. The resident in question will have the option to select that the form lasts for a set period of time so that they do not have to update every year. The declaration of a representative form can be used to supply the authority to conduct the following acts:
- Sign the return(s) for the above tax matters.
- Execute an agreement to suspend prescription of tax.
- File a protest to a proposed assessment.
- Execute offers in compromise or settlements of tax liability.
- Represent the taxpayer before the department in any proceeding, including protest hearings.
- Obtain a private letter ruling on behalf of the taxpayer.
Signing requirements – The document only needs to be signed by the taxpayer.