Vehicle – Boat – Mobile Home – Power of Attorney Michigan Form

License / Price: Free
Version: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
File size: 253 Kb
5 Stars | 1 Ratings

The Michigan vehicle power of attorney form, or TR-128 (as known by the Department of State), is a document that authorizes a representative to handle the purchase or sale of an automobile, motorcycle, vessel, or mobile home on the principal’s behalf. The representative must oversee the transaction in the principal’s best interests. Furthermore, the vehicle or mobile home must be registered and/or located within the State. To complete the form the following information must be provided:

  • Agent’s name and address
  • Agent’s driver’s license number
  • Vehicle’s
    • Make
    • VIN (For a Boat the hull No.)
  • Owner’s name and address
  • Owner’s driver’s license number

Signing Requirements – Principal