General Power of Attorney Oklahoma Form – Adobe PDF
The general power of attorney grants a person you select, as your agent, the ability to make decisions based on the broad financial powers in which you authorize. Like the durable version, the form allows for the unrestricted representation of your financial affairs including;
- Real property transactions.
- Tangible personal property transactions.
- Stock and bond transactions.
- Commodity and option transactions.
- Banking and other financial institution transactions.
- Business operating transactions.
- Insurance and annuity transactions.
- Estate, trust, and other beneficiary transactions.
- Claims and litigation.
- Personal and family maintenance.
- Benefits from Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, or other governmental programs, or military service.
- Retirement plan transactions.
- Tax matters.
The form does not remain legal for use if the principal should become in a vegetative state or deemed incapacitated by a medical physician. The form needs two (2) witnesses at the time of signing in order for it to be considered legal under State laws.
- To cancel, the principal will need to authorize a revocation form.