Minor (Child) Power of Attorney Wyoming Form – PDF

License / Price: Free
Not Rated

The Wyoming minor child power of attorney can be used to assign temporary parental powers to a trusted guardian. Generally speaking, this individual will be a close relative or family friend of the legal parents. In the State of Wyoming, temporary guardianship cannot last longer than one (1) year; if the power of attorney expires, a new one will need to be drafted in its place. Should an individual wish to seek guardianship, temporary or permanent, of a child or children, they will be required to go through the petition process with the court (outlined in the instructions linked below).

Laws § 3-2-302

Signing requirements (§ 3-9-105) – Notary Public

Petition for temporary guardianship instructionsAdobe PDF